Friday, April 2, 2010

April Giftbag of Cards




"QUITE CONTRARY" to what you might think, this bag of cards is really easy to make! All About Pictures has gotten in a lot of new papers, and the Quite Contrary line is a cardmaker's dream! I had a terrible time making up my mind, but finally narrowed it down. You know me......there's hardly any paper I don't like! If you haven't made a gift bag of cards before, come and try it out. We'll use 2 different 12 x 12 patterned papers, some solid cardstock, pretty velour ribbon, buttons, and 2 hours later you've got a gift to give to yourself, or someone else!
We're going to play with these pretty papers on Thursday April 29th from 6:30 to 8:30. Call All About Pictures at 364-4141 if you have any questions and to reserve your stamping spot! I'm looking forward to crafting with you! ~Kim~

No comments: