Sunday, July 18, 2010

August Caboodle of Cards


I've used my "noodle", and have a NEW Caboodle of cards for you!!! This picture is only half of the cards we're going to make in this class. There are a total of 12 cards, and a cute little holder for them too. So, this could be given as a gift set, or used to help keep yourself organized....I know I need all the help I can get in that department!!!
Please bring these extra supplies to class:
1" , 1 1/4" and 1 3/8"circle punches
Star punch
Stamp phrases (to fit circle punches)
Foam pop dots
Corner rounder
The class will be Thursday August 5th from 10:00 to 12:00am. Please call All About Pictures at 364-4141 to reserve your spot. This is a really fun bunch of cards to make, and I'm looking forward to showing you how easy this is! ~Kim~

No comments: