Sunday, November 28, 2010

December Card club




Hello again!! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. My family was together, and I got to play with my niece and nephew-lots of scrapbooking material there, for sure! Anyway, this card is clearly a card about trees. I saw this patterned paper from SEI, and immediately thought "AHA!" I love it when a plan comes together! So......here's the extra things to bring to class if you have them:
Circle or oval nestability die or other cutting system (like coluzzle)
Cutting mat
X-acto knife
1/16th hole punch
Flourish stamp/stamp block
Brown or white stazon ink
Snowflake/swirl/wintery looking stamp
White chalk or pigment ink
2-way glue pen
Score tape/zip dry glue/vellum adhesive
Class will be on Thursday December 2nd from 6-8:30 pm and on Thursday December 9th from 6:30-9pm. Please call All About Pictures to reserve your stamping spot at 364-4141. I'm looking forward to stamping with you again! ~Kim~

No comments: