Thursday, May 12, 2011

May Clean and Simple Card Class













Hello again! Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful spring weather! It's the season to be working out in the yard, and we've been doing some landscaping! That's why I'm trying to get this posted for you, because I want to do some work outside before it gets too hot! Then....after I get that done, I can relax, and go play with my paper some more! See-I reward myself with paper. I highly recommend it! All work and no play makes Kim a dull girl-we couldn't have that now, could we?


Anyway, on to the good stuff! Here's the pictures of the cards we're doing this month. This is called paper piecing, and I'm using this as a segueway to the series on Masking Techniques.

Here are the supplies to bring to class (if you have them) besides your basic crafting kit:


Die cut machine

Embossing folder of choice

Furniture stamp set (this was "Wish you were here" from Hero Arts)

Black journaling pen

Corner rounder

Versamark

Gold embossing powder

Heat gun

Silver or gold metallic pen


Class is scheduled on Friday morning May 27th from 10 to noon. If you have any questions or need to reserve your stamping spot, please call All About Pictures at 364-4141. If I don't see you then, I hope you have a fantastic Memorial Day weekend! ~Kim~

No comments: