Monday, July 4, 2011

July CAS class

It's July already, and we've had great weather for bike riding! My daughter's bike has been giving her fits changing gears, so I hope we can get the kinks worked out SOON. Now that she has a big bike, she hasn't done the "Look Mommy, no hands!" thing.....yet. I'm waiting for it-believe me. Anyway, the card we're doing this month is another in the masking techniques series. I'm going to show you how to use shaped masks that you can make on your own. Here's what to bring to class besides your basic crafting kit:
Pale blue dye or chalk ink
Sponges (daubers or whatever you have)
Black dye ink
Bicycle stamp and phrase
Multi blade scissors or grass border punch (optional)
Class is scheduled for Friday morning July 29th from 10am to noon. If you have any questions or need to reserve your stamping spot, please call All About Pictures at 364-4141. See you soon! ~Kim~

No comments: