Wednesday, November 16, 2011

December card club


Hello ladies!  Here's the card for December.  My picture isn't the best, I've lost my camera, so had to borrow my daughter's.  There is glitter on the "snow", but it's kind of hard to see.  Here's the goodies to bring besides your basic crafting kit.  If you don't have everything, no worries, we share!
Navy blue dye ink
Die cut machine
Embossing folder (I used sizzix "Thanks")
Goosebumps texture spray
Disposable sponge (make-up)
Silhouette tree scene stamp/stamp block if needed
2-way glue pen
Removable adhesive
Sponge ink applicator (like Tim Holtz, or big dauber)
Gray or weathered wood dye ink
1/16" hole punch
Corner rounder

Class is scheduled for Thursday evening December 1st from 6:30 to 8:30 in the evening, and Friday morning December 2nd from 10am to Noon.  If you have any questions, or need to reserve your stamping spot, please call All About Pictures at 364-4141.  I look forward to stamping with you again!  ~Kim~

No comments: