Friday, January 6, 2012

February Card Club


Hello ladies!  Here's a picture of the card for February.  This is an easy technique that would help you use up scraps in your craft area to help make room for all the new stuff you got for Christmas!  Oh, who am I trying to kid??!!  I've got so much paper it'll take me until my daughter graduates high school before I use it all up.....but.....I can give it a good try, right??!!  Anyway, here's the goodies to bring to class besides your basic craft kit:
Heart dies/punches in different sizes  (if you have a another shape you're welcome to use it)
Die cut machine (if needed)
Journaling pen/fine tip marker
White gel pen (signo is my favorite)
Sentiment stamp
Medium blue ink (Faded Jeans Distress Ink used here)
Polka Dot Border embossing folder
1/8" or 1/4" Score tape
Class is scheduled for Thursday, February 2nd from 6:30 to 8:30 and Friday morning February 3rd from 10:00 to noon.  If you have any questions or need to reserve your stamping spot, please call All About Pictures at 364-4141.  Happy stamping!!!  Kim

No comments: