Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Time: 6:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Never heard of intaglio, you say? You even read the Wiki entry about it and still have no idea how you could apply this to your paper crafting?
Don't worry, be happy! At Vintage Stylings Club on Tuesday, September 1, 2009, you will learn how to create some wonderful three-dimensional pieces of intaglio art that can be used to decorate cards, scrapbook pages, altered items, wall hangings, or anything else you want to create.
You'll have the chance to practice the technique several times, we'll make some tiles like the one pictured above, and then we will create this gorgeous card that anyone would be privileged to receive. Or maybe you'll want to keep the card for yourself. (I won't tell anyone if you do.)
Here are some of the supplies we will be using in this class. If you own any of them already, please bring them with you.
- Versamark ink pad
- Stazon ink pad (black)
- UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel)
- Perfect Pearls (any colors--bring your Perfect Medium and brushes also)
- Embossing powders (any colors)
- Non-stick craft sheet
- Heat embossing tool
- Embossing tray (to catch your embossing powder)
- Black Sharpie marker (fine or medium point works best)
- Favorite rubber stamps (solid stamps or stamps without a lot of small details work best)
- Your basic stamping and scrapping tool kit (paper trimmer, paper scorer, scissors, adhesives, your favorite corner and border punches, and anything else you can't live without when you're crafting)
~ Karen ~