Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome to All About Pictures Blog Site!!

The Design team has been after me to set up a site where they can keep you informed about upcoming classes and supply lists. I think it will be great to keep you quickly updated on things going on in the store. Of course I say quickly but it has only taken me two hours today to get this far. Wish Kaitlyn wasn't home sleeping off swim practice. Always find a teenager to help you with any tech stuff!! I'm also thinking this could be a great trick for CHA next Jan. Keep you up to date on the classes I take and the product I'm buying. Hmmm guess I will need to really practice!! okay that was scary pushed the preview button and I couldn't get back. Off to e-mail the Design team to let them know about this!! I'll try this again soon! Diane

No comments: