Thursday, September 17, 2009

CHIPBOARD WALL HANGING

Cosmo Cricket has the cutest paper....I just love it! I had this crazy idea that I should make a growth chart. Something that would move with you. Then, as I was making it, I thought, "hmm, I could put pictures here, too". Then, I thought, oooh, I could.......and the next thing you know, it became a chipboard hanging that could be a growth chart, or a cute way to hang pictures of your darling children. Who knows.....you might see it and think of something else entirely different that you would use it for. I'm seriously considering making more for baby gifts.

The finished project is actually 4 foot long. If you'd like to see it in person, stop by ALL ABOUT PICTURES, and take a look! I'll be teaching this on Thursday, October 22nd from 6 to 9 in the evening. If you'd like to come, please bring your basic papercrafting kit along with:

Crop-o-dile or Bigbite
Brown marker
Heat gun
White embossing powder/pigment ink
Ruler/pencil
Circle punches

For those of you who haven't used embossing powder or a heat gun, don't worry, I can show you how, it isn't hard, and it can really add a nice finishing touch to lots of projects.

~Kim~

No comments: