Thursday, September 17, 2009

October Card Club

October is almost around the corner, and the card for that class will definitely have a "fall" look. We will be creating a brayered background and stamping a scene.

Along with your basic papercrafting kit, if you have any of these items, please bring them:

Brayer
Old magazine
Distress Inks (or dye inks) in yellows, reds, and oranges
Black Stazon ink
Phrase stamp
Branch, tree, leaf stamps (prefer solid images)
Canvas or linen look background stamp
Photo corner punch
1/16th hole punch
1" or a little larger circle punch
heat gun

As I'm writing this, I'm halfway giggling and halfway feeling sorry for all you ladies getting cricks in your necks trying to see the picture of the finished card. It's really a vertical card! Sorry.... I didn't know I couldn't rotate the picture after I uploaded it! Next time I'll know.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing you in class! If you have any questions, just call or stop by ALL ABOUT PICTURES.

~Kim~

Edited by Karen: I offered to help Kim post a vertical photo of her card. :)

No comments: