Monday, October 26, 2009

November Card Club







We're really going to get in the "swing" of things for this card! Basic Grey has the most beautiful line of fall papers and rub-ons! I saw these colors, and couldn't resist! Of course, I find it hard to resist pretty paper anyway, which is how I got hooked on the new Color Core papers, but that's an entirely different obsession! At any rate.... this month I'm going to show you how to make a cool card using some strategic cuts and folds that you're just going to "flip" over!
Here's the list of supplies to bring (if you have them) in addition to your basic crafting kit:
Distress tool Canvas/Linen look Background stamp
Rub-on tool Medium brown dye ink
Pencil/Ruler
Paper trimmer/Scoring tool
This class is offered at All About Pictures on November 5th or November 12th from 6:30 to 8:30pm. If you haven't already signed up, give them a call at 364-4141 and save your spot! I'm looking forward to crafting with you! Kim

No comments: