Date: Tuesday, November 17 *
Time: 6:00 - 8:30
* Note the date of this month's club--it's the third Tuesday this month!
This month in Vintage Stylings we'll be making a Christmas card that is guaranteed to impress your family and friends.
And back by popular demand: Polished Stone! If you missed last April's Vintage Stylings, here is another chance for you to learn how to make your own background paper using the Adirondack alcohol inks.
If you already own them, feel free to bring to class:
- Adirondack alcohol inks (any color)
- Alcohol blending solution, felt, and blending tool
- Gloves, if you want to protect your manicure
- Distress inks (any color)
- Stazon inks (any color)
- Adirondack dye inks (any color)
- Clear embossing powder and heat gun
- Stickles or Distress stickles (any color)
- Cut-n-Dry Pen Nibs
- Favorite border punches
Please call 364-4141 or stop into All About Pictures to sign up for this month's club. This project is limited to 10 people, so don't delay.
Hope to see you on the 17th!
~ Karen ~