Hello there my crafty friends! Here's the frosty card we will be making in December...and no, it isn't "Frosty the Snowman", even though it does have a snowman on it. This card will have "cool" colors on it, but we are going to be warm and toasty inside the store! We will be using Ranger alcohol inks, but in a slightly different way.
Here are some items to bring, if you have them, along with your basic crafting kit:
- A solid stamp image-it wouldn't have to be a snowman, but a solid wintry-looking stamp
- Small horizontal winter/Christmas phrase stamp
- Iris stazon ink (dark purple)
- Hydrangea stazon ink (medium blue)
- Alcohol Inks: Cool Peri, Purple Twilight, Cloud Blue, Sailboat Blue, Slate, Stonewashed, Silver Metallic
- 2-way glue pen
It will be a lot of fun, because nobody's background with these alcohol inks will be exactly alike, but they will all be really pretty! The same class will be taught on December 3 and 10 from 6:30 to 9 pm. Stop by All About Pictures to see the card in person, it's a lot prettier in real life! Just make sure you get signed up if you're not already. I'm looking forward to crafting with you!