Wednesday, September 8, 2010

October Card Club


I hope you "fall" in love with the technique we're going to use on this card! You have to touch the leaves by the orange button. That's all I'm going to say, or I'll give myself away!
So....since I don't want to "leave" you hanging in suspense, here's the list of supplies to bring to class besides your basic crafting kit (if you have them):
Brayer
Clear stamp blocks
Line art leaf image
Creamy brown chalk ink
White liquid applique
Heat gun
Wheatfields glimmer mist
Dark brown stazon ink
1/16th hole punch
Ticket corner punch
Dried marigold distress re-inker
Mini glue dots
Detail scissors
Class will be offered Thursday, October 7th from 6-8:30 pm or on Thursday, October 14th from 6:30-9 pm. Please call All about Pictures to save your stamping spot and mark your calendars for a fun class. I'm looking forward to crafting with you! ~Kim~

No comments: