Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September Beginning Card Club


Just fluttering by with another butterfly card.....I took pictures of it with a dark background and a light background (obviously....duh! Sorry guys!), and neither one of them shows the embossed blocks, or the butterfly very well. :( I've got to find a better way to get good pictures of the cards. Hmmm....maybe I'll have to experiment a little.
Anyway, here's the goodies to bring to class besides your basic crafting kit:
Scoring tool (score pal, or dry embossing stylus to use with paper trimmer)
Colored pencils, or watercolor pencils (aqua, purple, teal..Prismacolors 932,919,1027 OR Derwent watercolors 33,38,25)
Aqua painter, or blending pen (if using watercolor pencils)
Black memento ink pad, or Stazon ink pad
Butterfly/dragonfly, flower stamp image (about 1 3/4"to 2")
Cuttlebug die cut machine
Square dies (I used classic small square Spellbinders)
Foam pop dots
Clear stamp block (if needed)
Mini glue dots
2-way glue pen
1/8" or 1/4" score tape
I improved the card a little with some dew drops, but didn't get a picture of it. The final version is displayed at All About Pictures, so stop by there and see it in person! While you're there, sign up for the class if you haven't already!!!! The date was changed a little for September, as my husband and I are celebrating an anniversary and are will be gone. Class will be on Thursday, September 30th from 9:30 to 11:30. Call 364-4141 to reserve your stamping spot. I'm looking forward to crafting with you again! ~Kim~


No comments: