Saturday, February 26, 2011

Embossed Frame Class


Hello crafty people! Do you have a jar of ultra thick embossing enamel (UTEE) sitting in your crafting stash? Do you have a heat gun? Well then, you've got the stuff for this class!! If you don't, that's great too, because All About Pictures has the stuff, too!
My pictures don't demontstrate the "antiqued" look very well, but I think that's what the look is called for slightly distressed looking wood. The picture on the right with the fern leaf is to go in my bathroom, and the one on the left (which is purple, believe it or not-any of you who know me know I love butterflies ) is for my daughter.
Class is scheduled for Wednesday evening March 30th from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. If you have any questions, or want to save your crafting spot, please call All About Pictures at 364-4141. The frames are on display, too, if you want to look at them in person. Hope to see you then! ~Kim~

No comments: