Saturday, February 26, 2011

March Beginner Class

Hello crafty people! I'm hoping the month of March will bring some flowers to brighten our days! Daylight savings will be here before I know it!!!! The special paper we're using is watercolor paper, and this will finish the series of classes on different kinds of papers. We're also going to be using a die cut machine-which will be something we haven't used in class for a while (if ever). I'll have to go back and check! I NEVER tease my husband about all his tools, because I use a lot of different tools in my hobby-mine are just pink, purple or green!!!!

So, without further ado-here's the list of extra supplies to bring if you have them:
Die cut machine
Polka dot embossing folder
Shabby shutters distress ink (or other medium green dye ink)
Lime pastel chalk ink (or other slightly coordinating dye or chalk ink)
Tumbled glass distress ink (or other blue tone dye ink)
Prussian blue chalk ink (or other coordinating dye or chalk ink)
Watercolor flower stamp
Mini mister
Heat gun
Score tape
Mini glue dots

Class is scheduled for Thursday morning, March 24th from 10:00 to noon. If you have any questions or need to reserve your stamping spot, please call All About Pictures at 364-4141. I'm looking forward to stamping with you again! ~Kim~

No comments: