Sunday, August 7, 2011

August CAS class

This Clean and Simple card is the last one in the masking series. Whew! I had never really sat down and thought about all the different ways masking is used in papercrafting-it was a really good request from the stampers, and it was really good for me, because I learned some new things too! Come to this class, and I'll tell you what I finally figured out!
Here's the items to bring to class besides your basic crafting kit:
Pale blue dye ink (I used Memento summer sky)
Navy blue dye or chalk ink
Brayer
Large background stamp with small text words
Brown or black journaling pen
Sponge ink applicators (either finger daubers or Tim Holtz applicators)
Mini glue dots
Class is scheduled for Friday morning August 26th at 10am. If you have any questions, or would like to reserve your stamping spot, please call All About Pictures at 364-4141. I'm looking forward to stamping with you! ~Kim~

No comments: