Sunday, August 7, 2011

September Card Club

Hello again stampers! I know I said that the August CAS class was going to be the last of the masking series, but.....I lost my mind......sorry....this is really the last card in the masking series. September is our anniversary, and my husband and I usually go somewhere that is warm and has a beach to celebrate! When I think of that, this is the picture (kind of-only with more beach) that comes to mind.
Here are the extra goodies to bring to class:
Dye Inks (pale yellow, orange, black, pale pink, pale blue, medium aqua and dark aqua, pale gray, caramel, light and dark purple)
White gel pen
Foam sponge ink applicators
1" circle punch
Removable adhesive tape
Paper sanding distress tool
Seagull/bird stamp (1" or smaller)
Grass stamp
Solid leaf/fern stamp
Class is scheduled for Thursday evening September 1st from 6:30-8:30pm or Friday morning September 2nd from 10:00 to noon. If you have any questions or need to reserve your stamping spot, please call All About Pictures at 364-4141. See you then! ~Kim~

No comments: